Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Events

Okay so I am a little slow at posting my events from this last weekend but I really had A great time with family. I pretty much relaxed Saturday and drove down to my parents house. that night I made my first cheesecake ever. It was fun and I worried if it was going to turn into a cheesecake. It was for my mom's birthday which was also on Sunday. But it did!!!
Sunday i went to church and was asked several times in Young Women's if I was a new young woman, my mom teaches the Beehives and I went with her instead of going to RS. I guess I look young,which I guess I do but still I didn't think I looked that young.
After church we had my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Paul over for dinner and then we headed to do the normal memorial day thing. We went to Pleasant grove to visit the graves of my grandma Joyce and my great grandpa and grandma as well as my aunt
It good to see them, I haven't been for a few years so it was good to go and we ran into other family there as well. My mom's cousin and her family, who also hass the same brithday as my mom was there. She also has a daughter whose birthday is the same day as mine so it was good to see them.

we also then had a rainy day picnic on monday again with Aunt Lisa and her family, we played on the Wii and the guys played on Rockband.
But most importantly we made alien cakes for our picnic it was fun. Adrianna has this really cool book about cakes and decorating them, so we made those for desserts.






It was a fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

thePatrick said...

Who's that good looking cat with the black gloves and tray of raw meat?