



So I have been reading Twilight and all the other books that go with them, Twlight, New Moon, and Eclipse and have now decided that I would like to marry a Vampire like Edward, but this has to be after I attend Hogwarts. I know I am crazy but I love always loved books and books like Twilight and the Harry Potter Books make me want to leave my life and become a wizard or a marry a vampire. I am waiting for my letter to Hogwarts so I can join the DA and help fight against "he who must not be named" and after I am done fighting I am moving to Forks and meeting a vampire and falling in love with Edward. So if you don't hear from me for a while it's do to the fact that I have been turned into a vampire and don't want to hurt you or I am busy studying magic at hogwarts. I will write I promise.

2 comments:
I believe, and stop me if I am wrong, that you are too old to get your letter to Hogwarts. I still love you, but you may have to look elsewhere for you training...
Hey Katie--tag, you're it! See my blog for questions.
Post a Comment