All about me I was tagged by Ginger
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? very very single- got any one available send them my way
B. BEST FRIEND? connie, elisa and Cindy
C. CAKE OR PIE? cake rainbow chip please
D. DAY OF CHOICE? I like Thursdays- no work and Greys
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Cell phone, ipod and lip balm
F. FAVORITE COLORS? green
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? bears if they are german
H. HOMETOWN? Preston, Idaho
I. INDULGENCE? diet sodas
J. JANUARY OR JULY? well i like january because it' the start of the new semester but July is summer vacation
K. KIDS? eventually
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? family and friends
M. MARRIAGE DATE? unknown at this point
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 0ne older brother, one younger sister, 2 half sisters and one half brother
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. well apples are good with cheese but oranges are my favorite
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? large spiders,heights
Q. QUOTE: "I have my happy hat on so Damm it be happy" Dad on a long trip
R. REASON TO SMILE: well because i am laughing usually
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? a man with a cape need i say more ;)
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: well since the 5 people that read my blog have already been tagged no one
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: when i moved to college i owned 2 dvds/movies. now I have about 130.
V. VEGETABLES? are good. I like them and i think my favorites are carrots with brown sugar glaze does that still count as a veggie?
W. WORST HABIT? putting things off until the last moment or complaining too much
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I have only had an -xray so i don't know
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? chinese anything
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That quote is a CLASSIC!!! Love it!
Earl & I laughed so hard at your "quote"...and yes, I think carrots covered with ANYTHING still count as a vegetable! Still working on the single & available thing...
Post a Comment