Saturday, May 10, 2008
finals are over and here comes summer!!
Okay so I survived finals week and all the papers that I had to write. Now the grades are slowly trickling in..... the verdict??? Well the one I am most happy about is MATH!!!!! I got a C, if you know me and math that is excellent and it also means I will be moving on to Elementary Math Methods next spring. Exciting news I know. The other grades are A's and B's. I got a B in spinning, lame. But I think it was the fact that I missed a few days while in the hospital and the next week as I was recovering. There is also that one class that I am now regretting not doing so well in. I still passed but I wish the grade was just a little higher. I am now only waiting for 2 grades which should also be no lower than an B. Now I get to relax and start to dejunk my crap to get ready to move. again. I hate moving, but I am going to get an early start on it. I am only moving down the street to a different basement apartment but still it's moving. so if you don't have anything to do the last weekend in June ( that;s the plan anyway) we will take any willing bodies to help us. okay well back to reading the Twlight series, i started the 2nd book last night at work and didn't go to bed until 4 this morning since I was reading. Now on to book 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad that finals are over, and that you seem to have done so well on your classes! We all have things we wished we might have done differently, that's why they say "hindsight is 20/20". Enjoy the moving...I should know...I'm into address # ?? since I graduated from high school, and at least you're not moving a family of 7 across 3 states in the winter. Just want to make you say, "hmmm, yeah..." :)
Post a Comment