Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Congrats to My Older Brother




Well as you can tell, I am pretty excited about this little girl! Congrats to Patrick and Christy. This is their little girl Tegan Isabella. She was born yesterday June 2 which is a very popular birthday, it's my aunt's and uncles plus my great grandma too
for more information on the whole delivery part go check out patricks blog.I can't wait until this weekend when I get to go see her for real! I have been told that she is pretty cute and kinda looks like me too. I know she's pretty cute if they are comparing her to me :)
I am happy that everything went well for them and Welcome to the family Tegan. You are one lucky girl, if I can say so Myself and it will be a fun ride with us

1 comment:

Rachel said...

being an aunt is awesome! I have been an aunt 9 times now and it just gets better and better. Congrats auntie!