Saturday, June 14, 2008

happy Father's Day


( I wish I had a picture of him in his "happy Hat" :)

Happy Fathers Day! to all the fathers out there. especially mine. I love you. Thanks for all you do. I really do appreciate all that you do for me and our family. here are some that I have been thinking about lately :I love that fact that you always have the answers to the questions I have. I love the fact that you can build something whenever I ask.( you should see my room, dad's workman ship is all around). I love the way you make me laugh. I love that fact that you can fix whatever if not you know someone that does and can fix it for me. I appreciate that you are willing to come help me move every summer that I have had to move. I look up to you in your
willingness to help in whatever church calling you get as well as your testimony of the gospel.
I love you dad and hope you have a great day! I know words can't express how grateful I am to you. Thanks for being my dad!

1 comment:

C.B. said...

your dad is a pretty amazing guy!