Thursday, June 26, 2008

i need a life



So my name is katie and I am a bachelorette addict. I have a confession. I have decided that I have a problem and it's not too bad. I love the bachelorette. Maybe I just enjoy watching grown men and women making fools of themselves or maybe I just like to go to a world where I can just wish it was me in that position. Well maybe if my standards weren't at all what they are.
and I am not the only one who watches. My roommate and I watch it, together mostly online and talk about it on msn. we are crazy,
so here are my predictions for the last two guys that will be on the show ...

this is Jeremy
and this guy is my favorite one


I really should get a life and do something productive with my life but living in a fantasy world where 25 guys fight over me is my cup of tea

No comments: