so I have been thinking a lot about family and how important they are to me and how grateful i am to have my family so close. I think I have been thinking about this lately as we just added a new family member. I got to go down yesterday and pretty much just sat and held Tegan all afternoon. She is going to be spoiled rotten, that's what Aunts do right? Tegan isn't the niece that I have. My older brothers and sisters all have children, but it's been mentioned that Tegan is different than those. I love them all the same but Patrick is my sibling, not my half brother or sister, I love them all the same too. I agree it's a little different but still the same I love all of them. I love reading Ginger's, Angie and Anthony's blogs to see my neices and nephews. I love hearing about what they have been doing and what they have accomplished. I wish that we got together more often. I can't remember the last time I saw Jessica, stacie, Porter, Nathan and McKenzie. It's been about 6 months since I saw Savannah and Gabe. I live close to everyone so I know it's partly my fault and I am going to change that. So first things first. If anyone has pictures of the kids recently send them to me, I would love some. (ginger you especially, I think the last pictures I have are just of Jessica and Stacie in matching overalls) I am going to post what pictures I have of the other kids and then I can post the rest later.
Family is the most important thing to me. I can't wait to be a mom and enjoy what everyone else has, adrianna not included, she is still a little young :). I know that day will come in the Lord's time.
Thanks again to Patrick and Christy for letting me come and just sit on your couch and holding your little girl.
okay this is probably pretty boring but I just needed to write my thoughts down. now for some pictures






(I stole this one from Ginger's Blog- since I don't have any recent pictures of her kids)
1 comment:
I just pee'd a little looking at Dixon in those silly glasses. Ah man! Katie...we love you too.
Post a Comment