Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I was wrong

So my last post was about the bachelorette and who I thought was going to be in the final two, boy was I wrong. She sent Jeremy home, which is going to make watching the final one very hard as I really like both of the guys that are left. there is the snowboarder Jesse and then then Jason of course. I hope it's Jason. he just seems more ready to settle down and plus his son is really cute. Jesse on the the other hand makes her laugh oh well I am addicted and will just have to watch the show to figure it out. (it is now Tuesday morning as I finish this post that I thought I had posted, well she picked Jesse if any one cares

I hope everyone had a very Happy Fourth. We went over to a friends house and watched her neighbors set off fireworks on her roof and then we were going to sleep outside but that didn't happen we were all so tired that we just decided to sleep on her living room floor and watched Juno. Very funny movie and I love the music definetely going to have to buy the soundtrack. We started watching Big Fish too but at 3 am we didn't get too far.
that night we went to a BBQ with some other friends and then watched the fireworks that Pocatello does. It was fun. we also lit off some "legal" ones as well and I thought a couple of them were going to take my life.
here a few pictures from the show. they aren't very good

No comments: