Thursday, July 17, 2008

movies

So I love watching movies. I also love buying movies as well but that's another story. My roommate and I have netflicks. I think it is one of the greatest inventions. for about the same price for one movie at the store you can get unlimited a month through netflicks. it's great. so we have seen some good ones and some not so good ones. but here are some of my favorites



this movie will make you think about life, cry and laugh. It is one of my new favorites.

the next one is such a cute and feel good movie. I think everyone would enjoy it. I personally enjoy looking at James McAvoy but you can see it for whatever reason. It really is a great movie


Another one of my favorite movies is Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, This is another movie that just makes you feel good. I loved this movie!!!



So now you have several movies to watch over the weekend.. and I am always looking for a good movie if have any suggestions leave them in a comment and we will add them to the list from netflicks

1 comment:

Fonzareli said...

I love netflix...ALOT! I am soooo going to add Penelope to my list. THANKS!!!