I saw this on Angie's Blog and a couple other peoples too so I thought that I would do it too. so here it goes
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
No one is tagged but if you want to you can.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember sharing a bedroom with you for a summer when I was in college and you were a little squirt. You would "run" in your sleep, and I swear, I woke up battered and bruised each morning!
Chinese food at Mandarin House..SO AMAZING!
Oh and that one time when Patrick came home from leave and we drove to the airport together!
Post a Comment