Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

I should really be writing my paper but i needed a little break. It's currently spring break although I haven't really done anything exciting yet. I am headed down to salt lake, well south Jordan today to go do the salt lake touristy thing. My roommate connie is going home with me. It's her first time coming home with me. Usually we go to each other's houses but since connie and I both were from preston we didn't go home with each other until after my mom and dad moved. I am super excited. I just need to get out of pocatello. I need to not have to worry about work for a few days and then come back refreshed from break. We are planning to go to the zoo, It's been a few years since the last time I went and Connie hasn't been since she was like 4 so we are going. the main reason we are going, well one of them is to go shopping. we went to the gateway in November when we got done with taking her niece and Adrianna to disney on ice , High school musical edition by the way. and decided we needed to come back when we had more time so we are. We also are planning to go to temple square and such.
We have also, call us dorks if you pleae, planned to go to ikea. I know I know losers right.. well they have these cheese graters that are amazing and the roommate that had them moved out and got married in october and we have been without a good cheese grater since then. they are cool. and the perfect size for a college apartment, they have a bowl already attached to them and then a lid that is either the actual grater or a lid for storage... they are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a picture... they are pretty much why we are going to ikea but who knows what other treasures we will find.

and an added bonus you get both these for 5 bucks.!!!! nice

so that is just an overview of what we are planning to do. oh we are also going to go to the aquarium so patrick and christy.... i am going exactly what you did I am going to the zoo and an aquarium... well except you went somewhere cooler and warmer and got to see macaroni penguins than just to salt lake but I couldn't help copy my cool older brother.
there will be pictures coming... stay tuned

3 comments:

Fonzareli said...

I just wanted to say cute pic of you and Dad! You look like you are having fun.

C.B. said...

yay for cheese!

Fonzareli said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Check out my blog for the rules