that's right my turn signal fell out. think driving behind a little old lady that doen't remember that she's turned on her signal,and is just driving along. That was me on the freeway driving. the good news is,. it is fixable, it's isn't a lot of money and the best part... the turn signal finally turned off and i don't feel like a old grandma anymore. I just can't use my turn signal or my brights. i have an appointment to get it fixed tomorrow so I just have one more day unless my dad thinks he can do it, which knowing him he can!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
what a week
o is one heck of a week. first work, training and no time to do homework. thank goodness i dont have classes tomorrow. this week has been stressful as it it is midterm week and all of mine were on the same day, back to back one at 11:30 -1 my next class starts at 1:00 to 2:30 then the next class starts at 3:00 not fun at all. but I survived!!!! one thing down and then just a math test next week. and then SPriNg BrEaK I am off to mom and dad's for a few days with my roommate to play and go shopping and just relax ( I totally need it!!!) so Monday morning on my way to observe at the school this happens,.... 
that's right my turn signal fell out. think driving behind a little old lady that doen't remember that she's turned on her signal,and is just driving along. That was me on the freeway driving. the good news is,. it is fixable, it's isn't a lot of money and the best part... the turn signal finally turned off and i don't feel like a old grandma anymore. I just can't use my turn signal or my brights. i have an appointment to get it fixed tomorrow so I just have one more day unless my dad thinks he can do it, which knowing him he can!!
that's right my turn signal fell out. think driving behind a little old lady that doen't remember that she's turned on her signal,and is just driving along. That was me on the freeway driving. the good news is,. it is fixable, it's isn't a lot of money and the best part... the turn signal finally turned off and i don't feel like a old grandma anymore. I just can't use my turn signal or my brights. i have an appointment to get it fixed tomorrow so I just have one more day unless my dad thinks he can do it, which knowing him he can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment