Sunday, March 2, 2008

just an update and some venting and thoughts

okay so I am new at this whole blog and write my thoughts down thing so this will probably be really random, but i am kinda random too. it will be all good. First, my work is getting an new account to work on, for you who don't know I work in a call center and we handle sprint cell phone accounts, okay back to the story. the new account training is scheduled from April 1-23 from 3-11:30 pm, not back if you have nothing else going on in your life and want to spend all day ,well all night at work. Well I have several things going on during that time, called School. 16 credits plus homework plus a 30 hour observation out in a classroom that is my grade to finish, by the first week in May. Anyone see a problem here?? I do I work part time for a reason, and I think that it is super super dumb to make me work full time the weeks before finals. The crappy thing about it is that my work isn't working with us. they pretty much told me that if I couldn't be in training then I should go get another job, mind you I have worked there for 3+ years almost four. SO DUMB!!!!! i could go on and on but that would take to long.

okay next subject!!!!
So today RS-- we were talking about women in our lives that have been a great example. Lots of people said their mothers, I agreed and then just sat there and thought alot about my mom. I love her and am grateful for all the many things that she does for me and our family. She puts up with a lot from us and I really don't know how she does it. We joke that isn't a holiday or a good family get together if mom doesn't swear at least once. but all joking aside. I am grateful for my mom. She has taught me alot, and I don't know where I would be without her support. It's not just my mom though. My dad is the same way. he is always there for us. My dad would be there whenever he could. he has saved me alot especially with my car. he always seems to know what is wrong and if he doesn't then he knows someone who does and he is still able to fix it. patrick wrote a cool thing about him too and i wanted to share it but i am new at this so check out patrick and christy's blog if you havent' it describes what I am trying to say perfectly. this is actually what I want in a husband too.

1 comment:

C.B. said...

That sucks about work Katie!! I can not believe that they are not working with you. They should know that school should be your top priority! And yes, I agree your parents are awesome. We saw them last night and they made us popcorn and we ate it and it was good. I am glad you have joined the blogging world. It makes me happy whenever I get to look at a person I knows blog! Good luck, keep us posted on here with what is going on with school, roomies, work and such! I will be looking on here lots.