Happy Easter!!! Okay so it might be a day early but whatever. I love Easter. When we were little the Easter bunny didn't come to my house. It was the Easter Mommy. The Easter mommy gave great things in my easter basket. Silly Putty, candy of course, and the never ending for sure gift for easter....... Socks and Underwear, just incase you wondered Santa clause usually brings us some socks or underwear as well. I think that that the council of magical creatures like Santa clause, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy ( like in the movie The Santa Clause 2) get together and decide who is giving what to whom like Who is going to give Katie the underwear this time? the easter bunny raises his paw " okay I'll do it this time but Clause you got to next time?" I loved getting my easter basket. This year I cant go home until Wed. so my easter basket is waiting for me at home. I remember my first easter away from home, my mom actually mailed me an ice cream bucket that my little sister decorated and filled it with treats and easter grass.... I HATE EASTER GRASS!!!!!! it's like confetti no matter what you think you got it all cleaned up but then in August you have one piece show up out of outwhere and it won't for the life of me get in the vacuum cleaner or in the dust pan.
okay back to my meaning for this post. the reasons I love easter list
1. all the candy,.. only at Easter can you usually find Starburst Jelly Beans.. they are my favorites.

I also enjoy the sweettart easter shape candy too... i haven't been able to find them this year. Hopefully I can find them monday on sale for like 50 % when the stores
#2 I love spring time weather. It's coming I know it. Well spring in Idaho might get here one day but flip flops here i come

#3 Also the main reason we even have easter is due to our savior. I am so grateful for all that he did for me. I know that the atonement is real and without it I don't know where I would be. we were talking in Insitute on Monday and Wed. about this week and what events were leading up to Sunday. I am so grateful. I know the church is true. I love this picture of Christ and just thought I would share.

So I hope everyone gets what they want in their easter basket.. by the way mom if you read this I need a new Easter Dress :)
PS it's spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to play catch up on homework so i can go play later in the week.
2 comments:
Good thing it wasn't the tooth fairy that volunteered to give you underwear...you would no longer have new underwear or you would be toothless...either one would suck!
Hoppy Easter!
Yay for starburst jelly beans and reeses peanut butter eggs!
Ok. This is me helping you out. Kudos on the sweet tart chicks and bunnies! I FOUND THEM AT MACEY'S. I know, I know. You live in the tater state BUT...you are going south soon, so why not take a quick detour and make a stop. They also have new sour ones. YUM!
Post a Comment