I was tagged by Angie!
here are the rules:
:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I just spent a week in the ICU and the hospital for dehydration. That was fun and scary and thanks for good family and friends that got me the help I needed.
2. I have lived with the same people for 2 years now and wouldn't change it for anything.
3. I have random pictures of me being a superhero.
4. I hate hate hate hate the movie titanic. WITH A PASSION!!!
5. I love spaghetti o's. My first year in college I went home and brought like a case of them to eat.
6. My sister is younger than some of my nieces
7. I love shrimp.
I tag... who ever wants to do it.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You can't just drop a bomb like "ICU" and leave it at that. Some of the less informed of us would like details, like "ARE YOU OK? and WHAT HAPPENED?" Please comment.
Hope you are doing better. Sounded like it when I "talked" to ya Sunday but please take care. Love ya and thanks for playing tag with me!
I am glad that you are doing better! I'll see you soon!
what happened. how did you get dehydrated?you need to blog a little more please. somepeople need to find out what happened ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment