I just finished my teaching sequence. It went well. It was interesting to teach the kids. I love it though. It was fun I loved teaching, that's probably a good thing since I will be student teaching next fall.
other than that school is busy. I have a couple of projects to finish up and papers to write. I am so ready to be done. I can't wait for thanksgiving. I need a break. I know it's not really a break since I have things to do but at least I won't have classes to go to.
In other news, I am looking for a new job. I was "let go" on Thursday. I have been looking for jobs this weekend, nothing has come yet, but I will continue to look. I will find something bigger and better.
I am grateful for family and friends that support me. I know this was suppose to happen for a reason but just don't why yet.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad student teaching went well. Your job seemed dumb anyway. You will find something better.
Ditto and Ditto
Post a Comment