
Well I finally have job. I will be working on campus. I will be operating the cameras for the distance learning center. I pretty much get paid to watch and cameras for the professors, It will be good. They are working with my schedule and giving me all the hours they can. Plus I can do homework when we aren't busy. There is even I chance for a pay increase.
I am excited about having a job again. I really feel like a worthless bum since I haven't had a job. It will be good.
Other than searching for a job, I have been just working on my huge projects for school. I have about 2 weeks left of school. I can't believe that this semester has gone so fast. I only have one more semester of actual classes left and then I will be student teaching. CRAZY!!!!
Since it is that time of year,I just wanted to write down what I am grateful for. This part is mostly for me but feel free to keep reading..
I am grateful for my family. They are a huge support to me. We have a great time together, there is never a dull moment when we are together.
I am grateful for my friends( roommates are included)
I am grateful for the gospel. I don't know where I would without it.
I am grateful for a place to live
I am grateful for my education. I sometimes complain about it, but I know that eventually I will be done and will be doing what I love
I am grateful for a JOB!!!
There is a lot more I am grateful for that I could write about but I won't bore you with the details.
Well I am off to another fun filled weekend with friends and family

No comments:
Post a Comment