Monday, August 18, 2008

a letter from work

I recieved this letter yesterday at work and thought I would share


Dear Katie-
Congratulations!! You are a J.D. Powers and Associates Top Agent!!You finished the month with a final score of 134.84 points (rank 54) on the Agent Stack Ranking. Agents like you are changing the face of (company name removed for security ) one customer
at a time.. Keep up the amazing work.

so why am I in "pit stop" again? for you who don't know what pit stop is, this isn't the Nascar type of Pit Stop. Pit Stop is because I have bad stats at work or am not doing my job. My thoughts are if i am 54 in the center, we have about 250 people working there, why me? you can score 127 points for the month so I have "bonus points"

1 comment:

Fonzareli said...

WAY 2 GO! As for pit stop...who knows. Dumb company people anyway