Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Excited for....

So I haven't been eaten by the cougar. In fact the cougar hasn't been seen since my last post. but on to the good stuff. this weekend is That Famous Preston Night Rodeo and I will be attending the best part of the whole thing. Saturday night Parade. It brings out the weirdos and the rednecks and the the whole town is here but Saturday night is the best night to attend and you have to wait for the end to get it....


that's right folks this is the reason I will be attending. Okay not really it just so happens that they are blessing Tegan and so i will be driving through and Adrianna is there in Preston staying with some friends so it works out.
I am also excited for this weekend, I get to see family and friends that I haven't seen in a while but I more excited for the fact that I have a week off from work, and all of the days that I would have work they are paid which is awesome!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend too. but on the stupid side of work, I got to work on Tuesday and found out I am in what they call "Pit Stop", which is where you go as a last resort before they fire you. Now what you all need to know is I am ranked 60th out of 237 employees and 6th on my team. so i didn't really understand why I was in pit stop but oh well we all know that my job is sometimes stupid like anywhere else. I didn't think that I was in danger of being fired since I was pretty much in the top of the call center. So the only problem with this is they have a certain schedule that we have to work and once again is all fine and all if you don't do anything else but work there but I have other things to do so once again I will be working a different schedule and going to school as well.
I finished my summer class. I learned so much, I had a blast. the 4 weeks went really fast. I am glad that I took it in the summer and got it over with. Now we wait for the grade.
well there is an update, it's very long, sorry but I had a lot to say!

1 comment:

C.B. said...

Patrick is sad you remembered the milk chugs that you put in our fridge. That is dumb about your job I'm sorry