Monday, August 25, 2008

back to school!!


So another school year starts. I can't believe that I am almost done. 29 credits away from freedom and a real job. It is really starting to be scary that soon I will be all grown up and have a real job.
I have done the school shopping part one, I got the new clothes I have to be dresses professionally for my classes when I am in the classroom so I didn't really get anything fun just boring dress clothes but still.
I have gone school supply shopping I love school supplies!!! the crayons, the pencils and pens I just love it all.
This semester is going to be so busy! I am taking 15 credits with at least 150 hours in the classroom on top of that. Holy Cow I hope I can make it!
I will survive. I am excited to actually be taking all education program classes this semester, it makes me realize that I will graduate soon. I have to put in my student teaching application in in October so it is really getting close.
I hope that all you going back to school enjoy this year too.

1 comment:

C.B. said...

You get to use crayons in your class. How cool is that!