Monday, January 19, 2009

i am a bad blogger

once again I have no excuse of not blogging. so you get a condensed version of what i have been doing..

1. went home for Christmas. that was fun. I got new bedding, a new car ( 4 wheel drive, dodge truck, with remote control start) Thanks dad!! I also got the fourth season of Grey's Anatomy, skin care, enchanted...

2. came back from Christmas and helped a roommate elope. (this experience was a first. My roommate came back from New York and then decided Wednesday that they were getting married on Thursday so we ran around that Wednesday so we would have everything ready for that night.

3. started another semester of school and learned that I won't graduate next semester. I have to retake a class and will actually graduate in the spring of 2010. but can take classes to get my reading specialist so i can have that to do as well.

okay so that is the update in the condensed version of what is happening in my life.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am sorry to hear about you graduating later. Now we will be graduating at the same time. Just from different Universities. At least you have other classes that you can take to fill in the gaps. I hope all is well.

Fonzareli said...

A TRUCK??!! Hot wheels or FOR REAL? COOL if for real!!!!

katie said...

a truck. a remote control one, dad likes toys remember