My roommates decided to set me up. My roommate Jackie's boyfriend's roommate was my date. His name is DJ.
We had decided that we were going to make dinner together. We did that. We picked a Mexican theme.
My date and I were in charge of the first course. we chose seven layer bean dip.. It was a success and the other two couples liked it too.
Next course chicken enchiladas made by roommate and her boyfriend. Excellent course as well
Well with our first course and enchiladas, we decided that margaritas were the drinks of choose.--- alcohol free of course.

Well when getting a second glass full of the delicious margaritas the lid of the blender that we had made the drinks in decided to open up and made my date spill the margaritas on his pants. IN a very NOT so cool area. let's just say I wasn't really up to reaching over and helping him clean off his pants.. I had only known the guy for like 15 minutes by then, poor guy spent the rest of the night in wet pants, and the wetness in an area that wasn't so good.
well we had dessert and play my all time favorite game... DISNEY SCENE IT!!!

we lost but still had fun.
Nothing else has happened with this guy but when the time comes that the right one comes around.. I will help him clean off his wet pants, or whatever... :)

3 comments:
you'd better not be helpin any guy clean off his wet pants (right one or not!!) At least not in that sort of compromising area :-O
Thanks for the date info. Sounds like a good time. Also, glad school and work are going good for you. If I had to start school over, I would soooo want you for my teacher. Have a fun weekend!
Sounds like fun. I say help clean the pants but more telling him to wear his boxers while I wash them kind of help...You have to give fate a chance for putting him in that situation. :) :P
Post a Comment