
last night i decided to go to subway for dinner. It was quick and healthy. I was on my way to work so I just went through the drive through. I ordered my favorite sandwich the oven roasted chicken breast. I loaded it up with lots of veggies and even better, had enough points on my subway card that I didn't have to pay for it. I got my sandwich and headed to work.
when I finally had time to eat my sandwich I took it out of the subway bag and was getting ready to take a bite when I realized that my sandwich didn't actually have the chicken on it. I hurried back to subway on my break at work, and the kind subway boy remade my sandwich-- don't worry I didn't have to pay and it was a good sandwich. It could been the fact that it was 8 or so and was starving.
the poor subway guy looked like he was having a rough day. He told me he was wondering why there were 2 extra chicken pieces sitting on top of the container when we was making another sandwich but thought nothing of it.
I just went on my way after that and laughed that i ordered a chicken sandwich without the chicken.

3 comments:
Wow I can think of them forgetting toppings...but the main thing on the sandwich. That is funny!
I am laughing. HARD!
Funny! When I was little I used to listen to a spoof record of the Kennedys. There was a bit on it where someone (some world leader, maybe Kruschev) ordered a sandwich--he wanted a chicken sandwich with a live chicken! He would have been extremely disappointed to get your sandwich! Glad you finally got your chicken!
Post a Comment