so I have been so busy with school, the blog has not been getting the attention, that I should be giving it. I should really at this moment be working on a Huge assignment that is due tomorrow but oh well, blogging is so fun!
School is good. I love my classroom that I am in. My teacher has been great and letting us start teaching right away when we started so that we can get more experiences in before the end of the semester. I am not going to be teaching Idaho History, but thanks for all the ideas that you sent! I am going to be teaching possessive nouns so not as cool as Idaho History but still we will make it fun. Oh so yesterday I had the students write a compound sentence, some of them didn't really get it but I got some good answers, one being " I don't want to write these sentences,but you will try and make me." Who knew fourth graders could such answers.
I also have been working on my application for Student teaching. I will meet with my adviser on Monday and get the signatures needed and turn that it. One more thing to check off my list.
all my other classes are going well. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks but all is well.
PS. I went on a date, I will blog about that later
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh date...do tell. I remember writing those types of sentences in grade school...oh the fun times.
isn't that supposed to be "advisor?" Make sure you check your spelling on your Student Teaching application--you want to make a great impression--you also might want to check the punctuation and readability--good practice for teaching--on your blog-- :-P
Love ya!
School...blah...work...blah...DATE! Tell me more tell me more
Post a Comment