Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I feel official




So I feel official. I got my own name tag for when I go into a classroom and teach and the kids will actually know who I am, I won't be a complete stranger to them. We got our school assignments last week and so now I am just waiting to see what grade I teach. We are paired up to go into the classroom so hopefully it won't be as scary as it could be.
I am completely excited to get going. I am ready to be in a school and have my own classroom as completely scary as it is. I have been waiting a while to get my own classroom that isn't my basement.

4 comments:

thePatrick said...

Sweet...you'll have to keep me posted on what grades you teach and all that jazz.

Fonzareli said...

Cheer kick! YAY!!!!

Sue Ann said...

But you had a such a sweet classroom in the basement with a chalk board and everything (oh wait, that was till we moved and then you had to leave the chalk board outside--oops!) But I do worry a little bit about you teaching real children since you never wanted to invite friends over to play school with you. You told me you would rather play with an imaginary class because they would do anything you wanted! Hope your real class minds as well as those "pretend" ones did! Love ya!

Rachel said...

That is SOOO awesome. I wish that I was doing that this year, but lo and behold I will graduate a year after you. I am taking Praxis now and applying for the program. Best luck with the teaching!!