School starting again.. i know, i know summer just started, but with school back in school i will get to hang out with cool education majors and make things like robots out of blocks, get back into a routine and what I feel like is stability in my life and of course hanging out at a school and actually do what i will be doing the rest of my life--- teaching!!!


September can't get here fast enough. I am excited to go see this again and the people who are coming with us are great as well

It's weird to me that I am almost done. graduation is closer to me than i could imagine. I keep thinking, I have forever in school and really I only have 2 semesters left, weird. It's kinda scary to me that I am going to have to grow up. I think I have some growing up to do before this time. I can get a job in the field that I have always wanted, well other than a shamu trainer.

I hope to look forward to change in my life. I feel right now that I am in a rough patch. I feel like i am stuck. Life keeps moving around me but I am not going any where.. I need "something Amazing I guess" as the little boy on the Incredibles would say. Maybe I just need some motivation instead. I am still waiting to grow up I feel like. I still feel like it was just yesterday that I didn't have anything to worry about, now I don't know what to expect in my life
Sorry this is kinda a random post, just needed to get things off my mind

3 comments:
I couldn't handle the thought of graduating in May so I applied to grad school...I am not a fan of change! I don't want to be an adult!
I still don't think I'm grown up and I have a baby and a hubby and have graduated. You will be an awesome elementary teacher. So no worries.
Just keep on swimming--the water is fine! You are so ready for your next big adventure, you just don't know it yet!
Post a Comment