Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my eight things

Tag. I'm it.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Pushing daises
4. Reba
5. Will and Grace
6. Friends
7. Anything on the food network
8. Full House
( most of them are reruns )

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Went to class
3. thought about doing laundry
4. made a to-do list
5. ordered books for my science class
6. spent too much time on facebook
7. watched grey’s anatomy season 4
8. slept on my floor since my bed was a mess

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. spring break
2. loosing weight
3. graduation
4. summer time
5. this semester to be done
6. filing my tax return
7. having my own classroom
8. this weekend

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. subway
2. panda express
3. cragios
4. Mis Amores
5. Mandarin house
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Chilis
8. Olive Garden

8 Things on my wish list:
1. degree
2. new car
3. travel to Europe
4. a new laptop
6. new stereo
7. vacation
**** I don't know anymore

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

good job! Thanks for playing--I bet you would have gotten a better night's sleep if you'd have cleaned off your bed and slept in it! :) or better yet, don't put stuff on your bed!! Grandma Joyce would be rolling in her grave. We couldn't even put ourselves on our beds unless we had pulled down the bedspread/quilt--can't get the bedspread dirty you know--how weird is that?

Ginger said...

Have to say...that was such a "MOM" comment. ;) I recall one year on Christmas Eve when Anthony completely cleaned his bedroom, washed & changed his sheets, made the bed, took care of all those pesky dust bunnies, and then slept on the floor so he wouldn't mess up the bed and have to redo his "masterpiece" before opening presents on Christmas morning. I say, whatever floats your boat! For a time, Nathan would start out in his bed, and by morning would be sleeping with his pillow & blanket in the hallway. Go figure. (BTW my word verification started mess... wonder if that was planned?)